CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did Jesus die on the Cross? edited.

chavey Views: 1,280
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,930,399

Re: Did Jesus die on the Cross? edited.

Lucidhunt, you say .....

[[[ They are many beliefs out and about in this world to pick and follow …as one noted in this your outline by the ~possible~ belief you had just posted-written… that Christ didn't die, wasn't Crucified on a Roman- Cross- of- execution on Passover and wasn't resurrected on the third day as written/found in a Bible ]]]

I did not say he was not crucified ......
I said his resurrection could have been resuscitation.

I did not get my thoughts from another group such as new-age or anything like that.

My observations came from my longing to find out for myself by searching for something that was relevant, that made sense to me. I believe in God but there were too many discrepancies out there, and that included the Bible.

It came to me only just recently for instance what it meant by prayer, how one could pray and perhaps get an answer. For a long time I wondered how the subconscious actually worked, and once I got to grips with it in a book everything about God, Jesus, prayer came flooding into my mind. At last things seemed to make sense, my mind was at peace with my beliefs. Gone was all the pretence that had been assumed by man, gone at last.
I had found God just as Jesus had done those many years ago. I can now think about God knowing that I am in communication with God.

I have said, if one wishes to be a christian then it's their choice. I do not like labels myself, I am just me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)