CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The social site is almost ready!

ItsAlmostOver Views: 4,737
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,930,151

Re: The social site is almost ready!

Nah, never had one before the first cat scan. I have however had one a week ago since having surgery. I don't think the dermoid caused me to smell lthough googling it it says that it's FILLED with rancid,yeast like yellow substance which is actually protein (keratin) but my dermoid was HUGE ....which is why my odor progressively got worse over the yrs as did my constipation. It displaced my bladder..uterus...and adjencent loops of bowel. I usedt o have to do an emema to relieve myself now I'm going 2-3 times a day and my odor decreased 50% been a month since surgery. I haven't even sweated the stuff out like I want to because I had c section to remove it. But I've had it for 10+yrs the smell is deep embedded in me won't go away overnight but thank God I'm getting better..I'm almost certain that by next month I will be 100%

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.156 sec, (1)