CureZone   Log On   Join
headaches, juicing, beets?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
jboy7185 Views: 2,081
Published: 7 years ago

headaches, juicing, beets?

il getting back Into juicing again, just juice and superfood and brown/wild rice noting else. cucumber, wheatgrass, parsley, celery, lemon, lime, carrot. I did that yesterday and felt fine, was just cold.

today I added half a rinsed beet and it's greens. made two quarts of juice with everything else, drank maybe 1/2-1 quart today. this killer headache crept up on me as the day passed, after dinner it's gotten worse. I quit taking the digest enzymes and instead take bitters before meal and ACV. I felt pretty clear minded all day, just this insatiable le craving for like juice/water or something.

I just I'd castor pack and Coffee-Enema still awful headache and weird symptoms like peripheral hallucinations, stinging itch on my arm that came and went, pain around heart deep in chest/above heart. pain in back, now muscle twitches.

CE didn't expel much, saw some mucus string stuff.

did I do the beets wrong? am I supposed to peel/not use greens? should I be drinking more water? I thought the juice would be enough water. not sure what these Intense painful cravings are for. I don't have that scared anxiety fear of death like usual, just all this other crap.

supposed to be doing a photoshoot tomorrow I'm hoping this passes and I can get some sleep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)