CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting my landlord to listen to me without kicking me out?

Views: 2,664
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,927,460

Re: Getting my landlord to listen to me without kicking me out?

I feel for you, and I am sure others do too.

I don't really know enough about your situation to know what to do.

How many people in the house can work?

I think everyone that can work should be looking for work. See if you can get a job yourself. I am not suggesting it will be easy. I am just saying do your best.

Do you have other relatives who can help?

If the landlord is already giving you cheap rent, you can't be too demanding. If you are you may lose the house.

I suggest leaving the windows open in summer, to dry out the house.

Then wash and dry all blankets, etc.

If you are really not happy with that house, the only option is to get enough money (I know that may take some time), and look for another house.

I have been unwell, and unable to work. I went close to defaulting on my finances, and losing a lot. I started work while not very well. Since then I have improved my financial situation. I have also been treating my medical condition, and am continually improving. So now work is not as difficult as it was. I also have less stress. Stress can make a medical condition worse.

You are doing a really good thing looking after the disabled people.

Try to use only natural things to improve your health. Stay off all unnecessary drugs.

God loves you.

Pray to God to lead you. God knows what is best.

I don't know if you even believe in God. But praying to God is free. You may be very surprised after praying to God when things work out well. Then don't forget to pray again to thank God.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)