CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 4 weeks on 50 mg/d

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
cougar Views: 2,358
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,926,766

Re: 4 weeks on 50 mg/d

Sounds like you are doing great!!!
Admittedly it is a sucky great. And when you are all alone doing this kind of thing it can be hard not to wonder if you are creating a sucky Bad experience for yourself!

And I totally get your concerns...it took me a long time to get started, and then I bailed about 2-3months in because I was so cold and felt like I was going to get sick...so i stopped and got into something else for 15 months or so because I was struggling getting good info to support myself....I think I didn't ask enough questions here and I went away. And then came back to I and here and dug in and it makes sense so I won't stop now.

GG's post was great and she covered most of the bases, but I know how important it can be to hear from more real people that you are definitely not poisoning yourself!!!!!

I have been on I for 2 years. 100-200+mg/day. I am a difficult case or so it seems so I am not out of the woods yet, but I have been sick for years. I got off of hydrocortisone 1 year ago, so healing does happen!

My detox sucked the first several months or so. I often tell the story of one morning when i had pretty severe anxiety after taking my Iodine and I couldn't think straight and do anything useful and then I took my salt water and within an hour I felt a wave go through me and whoosh, the anxiety was gone.....for that day anyway!!!

How much salt/day do you do? 1 tspx3?

if you get edema or cramping from the salt you will need to add potassium chloride to the Sea Salt

you could possibly try upping your vitamin C
and you might try some herbal cleanses for: liver, kidneys, colon, parasites......just to make sure detox is working well.
I often need to do coffee enemas/colonics to help things move out.

Upping your dosage is a great suggestion. Sometimes detox is easier with more. And sometimes people find taking their Iodine two or three times/day helps too.

when I have my doubts I rewatch the Brownstein and Flechas videos ....those always lift up my spirits and remind we why I doing this crazy Iodine thing!

I will post my list of links in a new thread.

keep asking questions and checking in and sharing and asking for support. That is what we are here for.

I would suggest you consider giving yourself a memorable screen name, I know at least for myself I can track people better than a number that way.

Wo wohnen sie? Ich habe familie in Schriesheim, in der nahe Heidelberg, und auch in Karlsruhe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

20.094 sec, (2)