CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just got back into working and still smelling.

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,668
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,926,293

Re: Just got back into working and still smelling.

It is good that you are working.

It is sad that some people have a bad attitude.

Keep looking for answers, and trying anything which may be beneficial. If you keep experimenting, you should find something beneficial.

I am battling a severe golden staph infection (I am not saying you have a golden staph infection). This infection has upset my body chemistry so much that I smell more than ideal. I have tried a lot of different things, over many years.

My situation is different from yours, but I have also been treated very badly by some people.

Something which I am finding very beneficial is exposing my skin to sunlight. I have recently purchased an ultraviolet light, and also use that.

I find this very beneficial, and my condition is continually improving.

After exposing my skin to sunlight/ultraviolet light, I smell more than before. But after having a shower, and washing this off, I have reduced smell. Continually doing this, results in continual improvement.

You may want to try exposing your skin to sunlight on a regular basis (hot weather is ideal), and see if this is beneficial.

Another thing I am aware of: This infection makes my body chemistry very acidic. Acidic body chemistry results in more smell.

You may also try an alkalizing diet, and see if this is beneficial.

If you keep looking for answers, and experimenting, you should find something which works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.860 sec, (1)