CureZone   Log On   Join
My 1st longer DF

KarenatCureZone Views: 1,310
Published: 6 years ago

My 1st longer DF

I am at 66 hours of soft DF. I am a newbie in DF. In the past 2 months I did several 2-day soft DF. My mouth is still moist at this point. I have experienced little hunger/thirst. My energy is alright, although less than on my eating days. I still sleep 10 hours a day. My tongue is partially coated with white toxins in the middle but the rest is still pink. I do oil-pulling everyday. My goal this time is to pass the 4 day mark.

I read most of the DF posts in this forum and in FASTINGCONNECTION. Some experienced DF fasters advise to not rinse one's mouth. But rinsing my mouth is a "must" for me and I do this once every couple hours. Not only does it get rid of the unpleasant taste in my mouth and help me spit out the mucus in my throat, but it makes me feel as if I had taken a good sip of water and I could go on dry fasting with a good mood. I guess the advice of not rinsing one's mouth is for better healing. But I feel I am not able to go on dry fasting if I do not rinse my mouth often.

I plan to do a series of medium length DF in the coming month. I am doing DF primarily to heal the mild sciatic nerve pain on my right side. I also hope it will get rid of my dark eye circles. And I hope it will improve my health in general and I will have good energy and no longer need 10 hours of sleep every day. And I will be happy to get rid of 10 pounds of fat to get back to my slim college weight.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)