CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't know where to start.

SillyLily Views: 1,290
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,925,933

Re: Don't know where to start.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I do drink more than half my body weight in water. I'm certain my colon is clean thanks to my colonics and coffee enemas, I also have been having one unforced bowel movement per day, usually every morning. I have ate not one piece of junk food for the past 6 months, never cared for soda. I only use an oil bar for cleansing my skin, but I use Nioxin for my severe hair loss. I have been getting a bit of sun every day lately, which does make me feel better. I have read that if you are noticeably sick and/or have an overabundance of parasites, you should not do a Liver Flush first. But I do need some suggestions for supporting my liver, I know I will need it. I have never heard of Barefoot Herbalist but will look into it, thanks again.

And for the record, I am usually not good at replying due to my extreme brain fog, but will do my best to reply to anyone that helps this case.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)