CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't know where to start.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

The Terminator Zapper
Don Croftís finest work!

More
More

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

The Terminator Zapper
Don Croftís finest work!

SillyLily Views: 1,324
Published: 7 years ago

Don't know where to start.

Hi all,
I'll try to make this short. After being on an anti-Candida diet for 6 months and losing weight, having nearly every symptom, using antifungals/supplements, I have only continued to get worse. When I started coffee enemas maybe a month ago, I started seeing very distinct parasites the next day when I had a bowel movement. This happens when I do colonics too. It won't be the same day, it'd be the next. But I kept at it from a Candida standpoint, thinking the parasites too would leave with the Candida. With my last colonic, the lady that does it hardly got anything out. That's compared to the colonic before that, where she got out lots and lots of mucous, undigested food, white foam/stringy things -Candida- etc. Therefore I have a feeling I got my Candida load down, and maybe the yeast was keeping the parasites in check? And that's why I became worse? I don't really know about that. All I know is I DO have parasites. There's also no way I can't have them, looking back at my lifestyle (that's a whole 'nother story).

MY PROBLEM IS, I truly don't know where to start. I have no money (on the verge of losing my house) to be buying a bunch of things I don't need, I've already spent enough on trying to treat Candida. I am sick and I react to everything, I get very bad die-off to the point of a suicidal thoughts, not being able to eat and losing more weight etc. I am 5'6 and 103-104 pounds. I react to nearly ALL foods now. I am not trying to throw a pity party, I only want people to know exactly how I feel, with no exaggeration. I know I NEED to get these things out of me. I NEED to get better, I am SICK of feeling this way, I am TIRED of life passing me by.

I also have been involved with the same guy since 2006 and know he needs to do a cleanse with me. He is about 5'9 and 160 pounds. He is relatively healthy but has pretty serious skin problems, and digestive issues as well (thankfully that's not to my extent). I don't know if his height/weight/health means he can do a higher dose. I don't even know what dosage to start off with myself. I also live with 5 other siblings that think I'm crazy so would definitely not do a cleanse with me. Would this affect my results? I will get my dog something for sure.

There are so many remedies and with my brain fog and lack of knowledge in the parasite area etc I need some guidance on where to begin and I need it soon. It would be very much EXTREMELY appreciated. I am so glad I know of this site.

Oh, and I know for sure one parasite I'm dealing with is Ascaris (Roundworm) if that makes any difference of treatment.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)