CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 10.5 Rash is spreading

mommytofour Views: 1,579
Published: 9 years ago

Day 10.5 Rash is spreading

I am on 10.5 days. Absolutely no hunger and there is no desire to eat. Food is not even tempting me.

My breathe is the only thing that is driving me crazy besides this rash that is spreading. At first I thought it would stick to my midriff and back, but now it is making its way up my chest and arms.

I know it means the toxins are going away which is good. I just hope it isn't everywhere so people can see.

I am feeling a need to go longer than 21 days. I guess since the hunger isn't there it is best to keep going as long as possible.

I am beginning to miss doing my CrossFit, but I know cleaning out the crude will make me a better functioning machine.

Clothes are fitting better. My weight isn't dropping dramatically. I have been the same for two days now. I am thinking it is because I am holding some extra water.

My tongue is heavily coated, and the taste in my mouth is awful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)