CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: falling apart. swollen behind knees now any thoughts

just thinking Views: 8,143
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,925,305

Re: falling apart. swollen behind knees now any thoughts

I searched through your other posts, and I see that you're trying several forums to get an answer. You sound miserable. I saw someone else answer that it sounded like lymphatic swelling, and with the limited information we have, that seems like an apt answer. (And giving a trial of being wheat-free as T2T suggested is always a good idea.) When you're fighting candida, you can get a sludge-like buildup in your lymph system, and sometimes it'll bulge out where it can, maybe a weak spot for you. For me, it's my lower legs and sinus congestion at night. You have to have excellent elimination -- colon and kidney -- when you're killing candida. Iodine will help, but not cure. You have the 2% -- just start taking it. A target would be 40 drops (100 mg). But you need water, and yes, you need the support nutrients. They not only help iodine work better, they support your body in general. Vit C, magnesium, selenomethionine, zinc, B complex -- there may be something I'm missing. Ginagirl used borax for her candida; Trapper used colloidal silver; some have used oregano oil, though be careful of lowering your ferritin levels.

You also may be hypothyroid and that is slowing your whole system down. You're at a classic age for that to hitting you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)