CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sourcing

Iolite Views: 3,316
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,924,444

Re: Sourcing

Have you tried dissolving borax in some warm water and applying it topically? I seem to remember Ginagirl suggesting borax for a skin fungal infection. When I used to get v yeast infections, I was able to clear them up very quickly with douching with a strong solution of betadine in water. I'd retain the fluid and then push out as hard has I could. This helped to wash out the yeast. Then I'd insert the monistat -- I preferred the tablets or wax suppositories were irritating to me. I would do this after my bath at night, before bedtime and again in the morning. I'd get the 7 day monistat. I tried the one day monistat and that burned so bad that I couldn't stand it.

Have you tried taking neem internally? It is anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial. You might even want to get some extra-strong neem soap to bathe with. If you have an indian market near you, you should be able to get a bar easily. Otherwise, you can get them online.

I used neem soap and oregano oil topically on my daughter's ring worm. I washed the rash with the soap twice a day and then put the oregano oil on it and a bandaid (basically to keep the oil on the rash) and it cleared it up finally. I had tried gentian violet and otc anti-fungal cream, neither worked. But the neem soap and oregano oil cleared it up in about 5-7 days. Also, if you get some neem oil and maybe put a drop or two in some face cream, that might help too. I warn you that neem oil smells really, really vile and you may not be able to stand the smell of it. But it's worth a try, anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)