CureZone   Log On   Join
At 6.5 days, rash is here and extreme lower back pain, now a sore throat

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
mommytofour Views: 1,970
Published: 9 years ago

At 6.5 days, rash is here and extreme lower back pain, now a sore throat

I will complete Day 7 tonight, so right now I am on 6.5 days. Time is actually going quite fast.

I still have the occasional desire to eat, especially when my kids are eating. I cook wonderful food, so it is hard to not be enjoying it with them.

My throat is starting to get sore, and my sense of smell is getting better. I feel very clear in my sinuses.

I am having extreme lower back pain, and it is more intense when I lay on my sides. It feels best to sleep on my back.

I am wondering if my sore throat is partly due to my thyroid disease. I haven't taken my medicine and am getting anxious for my April 13 doctor visit. I did find some examples of Water Fasting healing the thyroid. I believe I am going to have to do several extended fasts to fully recoup.

It may serve me best to do another fast in June. I can build reserves in May and then fast all 30 days in June.

I am feeling a little clouded in my mind. I feel my memory isn't as clear as it was when I was eating. Is this because I am still full of toxins?

The rash is all over my midriff, and itches. It is spreading as the days continue. Does that mean I am eliminating lots of toxins?

I posted this question a while ago, but again I noticed no loss of fat in my breasts. The cup sizes remain the same no matter what I do and no matter how much weight I loose. I am wondering if it is because I breastfed for so long.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)