CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tingling in my throat end of Day 4. Can it heal my thyroid disease?

mommytofour Views: 3,039
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,923,300

Re: Tingling in my throat end of Day 4. Can it heal my thyroid disease?

Good Morning,

Thank you for the replies. I have been taking it for fifteen years.

I was scaling back some on my meds before the fast to see if I felt any effects. So far I feel no ill effects, but I won't know the full story of what is happening until I have my bloodwork done on April 13.

The last bloodwork had my TSH around 1.2, which is low. At worse I am assuming without the medicine my TSH may jump, but the high threshold is 4.5, so I will see if it is that high.

I may have to do several more extended Water Fasts to heal it due to how toxic I still am. Today skin rash has started (same location as the past three fasts, so I know toxins are still escaping.

I am on 4.5 days this morning. Not feeling hungry, a little weak, but I do have a busy day with meetings at work, so I will have time for little rest. I should get a burst of energy once I am up and moving for the day.

I am a little scared because I don't want my thyroid to go crazy, but I can't help thinking my body knows what needs to be done to heal it.

If I make it to April 16, then that is 21 days, but I think I need at least 30 to heal the thyroid. Or I may need to do another 21-30 right after I finish this one on April 16.

Not sure yet ... I will know more once I have my results. I couldn't find any one on this forum who has healed the thyroid by diet and water fasting, so I am looking for hope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)