CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood Sugar and Fat

RawDad Views: 4,626
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,922,925

Re: Blood Sugar and Fat

Thanks Jeff.

It seems they have a lot of success treating folks with type2 diabetes. Dr. McDougall has publically offered to resolve Paula Dean's sugar issues....guaranteed.

I cannot be sure about the amount of fat that must be eaten to be an issue in each case... but I do know that mine measures perfect each time on this low fat vegan diet. Some folks seem to do better with more - Joel Fuhrman has noted some seem fine with up to 40% fat. Most folks are surprised to learn how much fat (as a % of total calories) they eat... especially if oil is consumed.

Raw vegetables are hard to digest - agreed. Graham advocates only eating non sweet fruit and tender greens for that reason... and plenty of sweet fruit (not defending - just explaining what I have read)...

McDougall is a starch based diet.... he has healed thousands of various maladies...from cancer to osteoporosis.

I was curious about this as there seems to be a blood sugar related issue associated with candida overgrowth...

Thx again for your reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)