CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHY do i have acid reflux!!! i am suffering

Iolite Views: 1,770
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,911,803

Re: WHY do i have acid reflux!!! i am suffering

First, you need digestive enzymes. You are probably deficient in the nutrients that your body needs to produce stomach acid. The enzymes will help your body digest your food until you can repair it and reverse the deficiencies. Your body needs adequate b vitamins to produce necessary stomach acid, niacin specifically.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=839264

Eating fermented foods like raw saurkraut (that hasn't been pasturized) with your meals, taking bitters before meals to stimulate digestive juices (HV suggests just a few drops of a digestive bitters tincture on the tongue is all you need), and digestive enzymes that include betaine hcl with meals. Probiotics are important too.

Raw apple cider vinegar in water is good for the digestion too.

Getting on a good comprehensive vitamin supplement (you may need several like a b-complex -- 100mg, multi-vitamin, sublingual b12 -- 1,000mcg methylcobalamin, vitamin A (palmate, not beta carrotene), vitamin D) and a good chelated multi-mineral to help reverse deficiencies. You may find you'll need extra magnesium.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.405 sec, (1)