CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS compared to 'chlorine dioxide' products such as Closys & Durafresh

Esstee Views: 11,294
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,922,510

Re: MMS compared to 'chlorine dioxide' products such as Closys & Durafresh

RE: do u happen to know what substance is used to infuse the chlorine dioxide gas into water, and "stabilize" it?

The answer is yes. I make CDS all the time(for myself) and it's quite simple once you get to see how its done. And so I'll share a bit about that(in theory) with you here.

The first thing I'd mention is that CDS is made from MMS. That is to say that we use MMS to create CDS. Which may sound a little circular at first, but it will all makes sense once you've seen how it works:

CDS is made by taking a small amount of activated MMS and capturing the Chlorine Dioxide created by the MMS into distilled water. The entire affair is all very simple as the MMS mixture creates Chlorine Dioxide bubbles in distilled water, the gas is then capture(or infused) with the water molecules.  So in short, CDS is made by capturing Chlorine Dioxide and infusing it into water. Thus why it is called CDS or "Chlorine Dioxide Solution".

Another interesting fact about CDS in contrast to MMS is that it has a strength rating in much the same way that common medications have ratings. ie. Tylenol is expressed as 500mg of Acetaminophen. And so in this way, CDS is expressed by PPM or Parts Per Millionth. For example; the typical strength of CDS(based on the common recipe) is 3000ppm. Which is what most people use today. Though in some cases, for topical application, it isn't uncommon to see higher concentrations. However, for the most part, the standard seems to be 3000ppm. 

Having said that, rather than trying to explain how to make CDS, I think it would be easier to see how to make CDS in a video rather than in writing alone. And so I've decided to make a short video the next time I make CDS to help show exactly how its done. I'll cover the measurements and items used in the video as well as a step-by-step on how its done. At which point I think you'll agree that it is very easy to make and that anyone can do it. :)

Hope this helps,
JohnB

PS. I didn't get a chance to look at those other solutions from your initial post, though I'll take a look at that later on this evening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)