CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: small pearl colored balls in stool with white around the circumfrance

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
grammasunshine Views: 12,593
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,922,378

Re: small pearl colored balls in stool with white around the circumfrance

Just had muscle testing done for candida and that was a no.

GIARDIA CYSTS was a definite yes! Apparently I got it 35 yrs ago when I lived in the woods and drank water for 5 yrs. out of the creek. It was the best tasting water I've had. I was too ignorant to worry about much else. Husband was an Eagle Scout so I figured he knew what he was doing.

I am so glad for humaworms products. I plan to do the complete body cleanse when it arrives.

I didn't have many signs of the giardia, I kept looking for food allergies. I had 3 of my 5 children while living in the woods and they drank from the creek also. I don't think they are open to muscle testing. They all have weak digestive systems, gluten, dairy & corn intolerances. Hmmm maybe there's a pattern.

I had a stool test done at a lab 2 yrs ago and it showed I was perfectly fine. I suppose the giardia were way up in my intestines and it took the colon cleanse to bring them down and out.

I'm so very grateful for the humaworm products. thank you thank you thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)