CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1 Year post

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Health Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Lifeís hand picked superior essent...

More
shira shira Views: 1,316
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,921,199

Re: 1 Year post

I know how your feeling because I too had a baby post Mirena and during the pregnancy I felt normal. I felt great!!! but after I gave birth I remember feeling faint for about a few months. Guess my hormones were trying to balance itself. 6-9 months later I was feeling good again......I breastfed him for 2 years and during that time I felt normal....I thought my experiences with Mirena was over. Two years later, I stopped breastfeeding and my menstrual began and all hell broke loose....Mirena symptoms are came back and wont leave.....Prayerfully, your nightmare is over and won't return. My husband said to me yesterday I know what would heal you , I asked what he said another baby....I laughed!!! Surprised he noticed how normal I felt during the pregnancy. Congratulations!!!!! Chase is ur miracle child....U deserve to feel normal and healthy!!!! Enjoy parenthood!!! Truly it is a blessing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)