CureZone   Log On   Join
I was thinking last night...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
fledgling Views: 2,484
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,916,499

I was thinking last night...

,,,It has become my opinion that constipation is caused by parasite toxins...as a person takes Humaworm, the toxins the body is trying to pass, gum up the works.

Also in my opinion, it is bile that relieves the problem.

Which is why, I think, that the coffee enema does us good...it restarts all the good stuff that revives the liver and kidneys.

Trouble is, I can't lie down in my bathroom, though I have tried.

Lying down on my bed, and trusting that I'll make it to the toilet, on time, is far too iffy.

I have the whatchamacallit water; I have the organic coffee; and a flimsy so-called enema bag that may or may not work efficiently; I even know where there is a chocolate brown towel that won't particularly show coffee stains.

I even have the gumption to ban my husband and get on with it...but I don't want to make a mess!!!

We have two bathrooms, with a 'tubroom' between.

Locally we have a high colonic place that offers about $500 worth of somebody's herbs with a series of treatments...but I have no idea if it is really 'worth' it. I've never afforded enough to find out.

Somebody talks about a 'colema' board.

Another way would be to do the procedure in the bathtub. At least one could wash it out without too much difficulty...assuming a person could get themselves up out of the tub.

I quit that several years ago...although our landlord installed a good handle on the tub wall.

Gosh! A person could make themselves a fortune with a good contraption, going door to door.

Of course the med people would object loudly.

Can't you just see the headline? TWO-LADY TEAM JAILED FOR GIVING ENEMAS WITHOUT LICENSE.

Hee-hee.

Well, I guess I could lay down a trail of old towels from the bed to the toilet, but I really don't like trying to walk with my legs crossed, as I had to when I was a child. Or, put up my hand in school on a Monday morning, with cramps.

And, one can't even ask one's doctor for help.

Dusan told how he helped one lady to several enemas, in the bathtub, when she was very ill.

For that, alone, he should be mightily rewarded.

Me?

I don't know what I'll try.

Somebody should tell builders a better design.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)