CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes is curable!! Try MMS, it works!

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 78,101
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,344,060

Re: Herpes is curable!! Try MMS, it works!

every one taking mms,we need to be positive not negative lots of people out there are too negative,if you believe in something have faith,iam taking advanced Colloidal Silver for my herpes and so far ive been seeing progress and this not bs,i got a rabbit with a diseas on the leg like a big bump with puss and i drop Colloidal Silver and the next they so good results i think colloidal works you just have to give it time to kick in,lots of you people out there want to get cured in one day,as for mms,if you are getting sick,vomits,diahrea,well guess what mms might be just working correct it kills all disease by making it come out to your skin so the immune system can destroy it,iam goin start my mms once i get it,and i have faith it will work if i have to do it for 1 year i will but i will be positive,dr.are not curing people and they are lyers.i have herpes 1 n 2 and never new about it,i think i was young when i got it i never tested for herpes only aids and all came good,and never in my life i went to dr.for herpes valtrex or meds,i think my immune its too powerful because the most out break i get is a tiny pimple.and its weird i have sex and oral and anal with my girl for years and she is negative,i havent went to dr. for second test.but we need to be positive.theres lots of scam out there of course but there is a cured for herpes dont give up and when we find it tell the whole world about it dont keepm it a secret help the world dont destroy it when i use my mms i will keep in touch,so far Colloidal Silver might be working on my body,and about algeria people turning blue is cause they are doing something stupid and wrong buy colloidal silver dont invent it thats whats messing people up.ill keep you posted dont give up on mms have faith and colloidal silver,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)