CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for experienced Flushers

stimpy99 Views: 1,523
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,920,782

Re: Question for experienced Flushers

I've been doing a lot of searching on here and on the internet. The rash looks a lot like Pityriasis rosea. Have you ever heard of it? It says it is supposed to start with one patch and then cause a bunch of smaller rashes. I actually started off with 3 or 4 large rashes, which stayed for 2 months until I started messing with them, then the smaller ones started spreading along with 2 of the main rashes going crazy and taking over my arms.

Would it be possible to develop this condition after a liver flush? Some theories say that it is caused by a virus. I wonder if the virus may have been dormant in my liver?

One of the treatments for it is tanning, so I am going to try it. I went last night and the rashes seemed to have gotten a little bit better. I saw online where people have cleared it up in a couple of weeks just going to the tanner. Otherwise it can last 6 or more months! It sure is worth a shot.

I just wondered if that might be a possibility to get it after a liver flush. It just seems like a strange coincidence it occurred right after.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)