CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Chavey, just wanted to add someone else to my previous post to ya:D

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
GodSeeker30 Views: 1,407
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,870

Re: Hi Chavey, just wanted to add someone else to my previous post to ya:D

Hi Chavey,
When you were asking me these questions, about my salvation, it wasn't because I choose a relationship with God because i was scared, but more because I got to a point, in my life, where I realized what God wanted or valued from me, was a personal, intimate relationship with Him. See, God has put in all our hearts a wanting a desire for something more, because He knew ahead of time, that we at some point in our lives, would get to the point, where we feel so lost and full of dispair, that we would need to turn to someone, who we knew could help us, in all areas of life and more so, give us life in our lives, we didn't know we needed and that my friend, is a personal relationship with Jesus. Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, has been the biggest and most important decision, I have ever had to make and, when I made that decision, I finally realized, that that despair, feelings of confusion, your life feeling void, empty, meaningless, was then all complete, once I gave my heart and my life over to Christ. You see, that is what Christ meant, when He said to give us life and have it more abundantly:D Christ, wants us to know Him personally, but He is also patient and loving with us and gives us a choice, as He has put within us all, a personal free will, to choose, either rejecting Christ and going our own way, or choosing Christ, having life and having a faith that is strong to believe in God helping us, no matter how difficult the difficulty or circumstance, that we know, that our God will meet us where we are at:D That is why, I'm so thankful, that I know Jesus and have that personal relationship with Him, is because, without Christ in my life, my life would be a empty shell, meaningless. I can only speak this truth to you, because of what I have personally experienced in my life, as an individual and how, God has met me in every financial trouble, physical problem and painful challenges in life:) Okay, you take care of yourself Chavey. God bless you.

Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)