CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cured after 2 years

jameskep37 Views: 1,768
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,732

Re: cured after 2 years

Do you eat raw spinach? Any of the greens give you bloating?

I dont know how you keep your energy+calories up on this diet.  I have trouble doing this kind of diet in the winter time because I have an outside job and i have to have some fat to keep my energy/metabolism up. However, I usually do this low fat diet in the summer time cause I dont have any appetitie for fat during the hot summer months. My symptoms improve on the low/no fat diet, although my energy levels drop. When I go on that diet I usually lose about 10-15 pounds as well.

I'm Glad you found something that works for you. Hopefully, it continues to work.

In the video she says " All this Excess candida in the blood ".  Its been stated that not much candida is in the blood and if there was it could be considred a  critical condition.

She says "don't worry about fruit". Unfortunately, many of us dont do well with fruit.

Candida  may dig deeper in the intestines when you try to starve it (by not eating anything) .  I dont see coconut oil causing candida to dig deeper in the intestines(especially if Candida senses that it is a food source).  If Coconut oil does alter candidas cell structure/membrane than it might cause an immune response due to the affected candida. Eating some coconut oil may cause candida to produce some of its fat digesting enzymes, which could cause some discomfort.

Anyways, glad your feeling better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)