CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depression flare up

just thinking Views: 1,715
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,900

Re: Depression flare up

Oh, gee, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you mentioned the Atrovant, because it's easy to see that bromide will be the worst for you. When I went to the dark depression, I found relief in using just SSKI (saturated solution of potassium iodide) instead of iodine solutions for awhile. You can create the same by putting iodine in orange juice or vit C solution. The supporting elements are going to be crucial -- plenty of salt and water (or half salt/half potassium chloride), vit C, B complex, zinc, magnesium, selenomethionine 200-400 mcg. Listed here are bromine-detox symptoms:

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/bromidedetoxsymptomsandstrategies.html

They also describe salt loading, which can be an alternative to daily amounts of salted water along the lines of 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of salt and 2-4 liters of water.

Something that may be happening is the iodine is kicking out the bromine just fine, but your liver detoxification is backing up. There are many things that can support your liver, but I'd urge you to consider supplementing the active B12s [methyl-B12, adenosyl-B12 (dibencozide)], and L-methylfolate. I've just been struck how many of the bromine-detox symptoms can also be described as B12 deficiency symptoms. Trapper has written about B12 before, especially as injections, but I find benefit from the oral versions. There's a Jarrow mB12 5 mg, take1-2. Country Life Active B12 3 mg, take 1-2. Solgar Folate (Metafolin) 800 mcg, start with one and adjust till the depression is a memory. Start with the mB12 and just do a nibble at first since you're fragile. See if this doesn't provide your cells some energy to boot the bromide out. It'll still be tough, but your future self will thank you. Best wishes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.265 sec, (1)