CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it possible to be allergic to coconut oil?

SillyLily Views: 17,858
Published: 7 years ago

Is it possible to be allergic to coconut oil?

OK, so I don't think I've seen this topic brought up. It may be a silly question. But every time without fail, if I take a spoonful of coconut oil, I almost immediately get crazy bloating and pain in my stomach. It also makes my throat sting/itch upon swallowing. I just took it on a flat stomach and it's already very noticeably pudging out and it hurts. It's uncomfortable. It almost sticks out further than my breasts; I don't have large breasts so that wasn't a great comparison. But I've been taking coconut oil for more than a few months and it still does this. Could I be allergic or sensitive.. or is it die-off? I would hate to stop using it because I believe it helps keep on some weight (I'm underweight and still losing..), but it could also be a reason I'm losing weight if it's making my intestines inflamed.

Also, a side question now that I have your attention - how can I put on some weight? especially if I have a sluggish liver, leaky gut and digestive problems. Is HCl a good idea? How much? Sorry about the side question, no need to answer.

Please reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)