CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

sd2345 Views: 2,116
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,195

Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

I can only give my experience. Hydraplenish has both HA and Collagen. You need to take vit-c with collagen, or atleast that is what I heard, so I do. I have never heard to avoid vit-c with HA.

When I take hydraplenish, my skin can go from looking like a lizard, to smooth and hydrated, without lotion, in a matter of days. Then when I used lotion, it's an added bonus. I'm talking legs and arms, as I do use a cream on face daily. The difference in my face is a fullness, or plumpness, which is caused most likely from the HA rather than a collagen supplement. But I have read accounts where women who had HA injections, had newly formed collagen in those areas, which is promising. I remember thinking when I read that, that soon HA will not be avail for injection, due to the fact that it might eliminate the need for future injections.

It's just one of those things you have to try and see if the effect is the same. I think I might try your copper though, can't hurt. Your testimony means more than a random one on a skin website :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)