CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

wheretheresawill Views: 2,182
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,184

Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

yes there are many scams with beauty creams so feeding from within with nutrients, minerals will beat anything a cream can do. I have bought them though, wasted a small of money of them but my mainstray has been vasilene for most of my life and it has not failed me.

I use vasilene with aloe on specific areas on my face, along the natural cheek crease lines, around and under the eyes, across the bridge of nose, down by either side of cheeks and above the lips and honestly I've been
told by my friends they cannot see any lines, considering I'm over mid-life that can't that bad. Also vasilene is good for getting rid of sleep lines and creases too.

You might be pleasantly surprised at the results when taking Ionic Copper which cost nothing like the expense of the creams and there is a definite improvement to be seen in my skin facial tone by thickening and firming it.

I need not say how these infestations cause tissue and skin trauma, I too lost noticeable sub-cut volume on my face as well as my body, certainly more than should have been but when the tissue thickens and firms up any skin manifestation marks will also become less noticeable. When the damage was at its worst, I took a Collagen supplement which helped a bit but not in the way that copper does and as you say the difference can be seen as early as in two days.

yes it's right that healthy and beauty comes from within, it's what you put into your system by way of nutrients and food and reflects outside.

I don't know Hydraplenish, would it be hyaluronic acid with vitamin C. I did read somewhere taking vitamine C along with HA takes away the positive effect of HA, I remember reading about this when I purchased the HA years ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)