CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sy...

Parasites Hate this!
Many Viruses and Bacteria not only cause infections but also caus...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
sd2345 Views: 2,362
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,180

Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

I have never been one to fall for the hype of beauty creams, always choosing to nourish from within. I read the book the wrinkle cure many years ago. It made sense to me. I never fell for the beauty cream scam "improves the appearance" of wrinkles, I wanted to stop them from forming. I use creams with the right ingredients from where I buy my vitamins, I tan, but very slowly and carefully, and drink lots of water. One supplement I have been taking for many years is called Hydraplenish. It has to be taken with Vit-C, which also helps to build/keep collagen. From the age of 36 to my present age of 45, no new wrinkles.

Now, that being said, this parasite thing has done a number on my skin, and when I am sick from it, I tend not to take my supplements and it shows. I can't do anything about the loss of volume in my skin and face, but I credit Hydraplenish for helping me to retain some skin quality. As soon as I feel better, I start taking it again, and the improvement is noticable after just a couple of days.

This copper thing is interesting, I may have to try it. Right before I got sick, I bought some very expensive copper peptide body creams for some rejuvenation after losing weight. But, once I got sick, I never bothered, and the $80 cream is in a box somewhere unopened - Along with the last two years of my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)