CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
sd2345 Views: 2,538
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,180

Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

I have never been one to fall for the hype of beauty creams, always choosing to nourish from within. I read the book the wrinkle cure many years ago. It made sense to me. I never fell for the beauty cream scam "improves the appearance" of wrinkles, I wanted to stop them from forming. I use creams with the right ingredients from where I buy my vitamins, I tan, but very slowly and carefully, and drink lots of water. One supplement I have been taking for many years is called Hydraplenish. It has to be taken with Vit-C, which also helps to build/keep collagen. From the age of 36 to my present age of 45, no new wrinkles.

Now, that being said, this parasite thing has done a number on my skin, and when I am sick from it, I tend not to take my supplements and it shows. I can't do anything about the loss of volume in my skin and face, but I credit Hydraplenish for helping me to retain some skin quality. As soon as I feel better, I start taking it again, and the improvement is noticable after just a couple of days.

This copper thing is interesting, I may have to try it. Right before I got sick, I bought some very expensive copper peptide body creams for some rejuvenation after losing weight. But, once I got sick, I never bothered, and the $80 cream is in a box somewhere unopened - Along with the last two years of my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.594 sec, (1)