CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

wheretheresawill Views: 2,292
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,917,891

Re: disseminated round and/or flatworm infection positive update...

of course one does not want to accumilate an excess of copper so care should be taken to adhere to the correct dosage as too much will have accumulating side effects.

as to feeling obvious activity, that I have had as well as a period of weeks, months, even to a full year in 2006 of blissful non-activity and then it started over again, first with a few light lighting ticking or wriggling sensations which can fast or slow which all lead me in 2010 to have a full blown hyperinfection/infestation where they once again could be felt moving through my tissues, all over head, scalp, face and body areas leaving their skin manifestation marks too.

'they don't move' - when you say they might be happy feeding on whatever they like including the copper so they don't move - you say further for a treatment to be considered effective, it must produce die-off, 'lack of movement'? Movement or not, there is no sure way of telling.

all I know from my 12 year long infection, that quietness means nothing, it more than likely means it is just dormant but its reproduction cycles could be just waiting to flare up again later.

with systemic disseminated infestations except where one sees evidence from a gut infection, with sub-cut tissue infections one just hopes you don't feel their activity back again and with that you begin to look and feel healthier again but again time is of the essence.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)