Yes copper has been known and is still used today to kill or to repel all kinds of bacterias, fungus, insects.
One limit to use a copper solution or a silver solution is that it can build up in you system and may cause others problems (electrosensibility may be caused by too many metals deposits in the tissues)
So beware of what doses you take.
have not felt any obvious activity in my tissues since taking it
Maybe you feed them what they like and they are happy so they don't move...
I say that for a treatment to be considered effective against parasites, it must produce die off, lack of movement of the worms, lack of pricks sensations, lack of scratches sensations may be an indicator, but you must also expell them somehow, whether it is in the feces, the urine, the phlegm from that come from the nose or/and mouth.
I know that some parasites are too tiny to be seen with the human eye, but when you kill them, this will produce die off symptoms too.