CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much is too much when nebulizing cs?

Hadasah Views: 4,686
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,917,569

Re: How much is too much when nebulizing cs?

THANK YOU !

You had mentioned lobelia and mullein before but I had forgotten. I will look up each and every one of the things you suggested. I SO appreciate the info.

I have severe COPD. I am short of breath because I have very little lung left but before asking about the use of cs in a nebulizer (months and months ago on this forum), my lungs were always filled with fluid. I coughed all the time. But now, except withen I get infected, there is NO fluid in my lungs. That is what surprised my doctor.

I don't use silver every day, but as soon as the slightest indication of an infection shows up, I start using it orally (under the tongue for 3 minutes or so) every 3 hours. Sometimes that wards off infection hitting my lungs.

Another question.... as I said, I get lung infections often and alternate with Zithro. I'd love to use just the silver. Do you think nebulizing the way I do it every 2 to 3 weeks (if I'm infected that often) to be excessive?

Hadasah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)