CureZone   Log On   Join
WOW - can't wait to share this!

Calibelle Views: 899
Published: 7 years ago

WOW - can't wait to share this!

This morning I had an appt with a colon hydrotherapist. I decided over a year ago to switch CH's; and when one opened up right next door to my massage therapist, I decided to call and make an appt. At least those things are not out-of-pocket for me..and since I'm off work right now, on vacation, I've got the time.

That's part of the reason why I decided to start my 5-Day-Detox on SATURDAY instead of Monday, wanting to prime myself for my appt.

Anyway, in the past when I've gone to (another) CH, she complained that we didn't have much success; nothing coming out, etc.

I enjoyed my appt today (if you can 'enjoy' that! LOL); the lady; atmosphere, etc, and she kept complimenting me, exclaiming how really well I was doing, and how MUCH stuff was coming out - YAY!
She even said she doesn't normally get this much success on the first time.
Anyway, then she said, "Do you care to see some parasites coming out of you - because THIS one in particular is a BIG one.." I HAD to look, even though I knew I'd be horrified. O-M-G..this thing looked like a tomato worm! Horrifying! And she said that wasn't the ONLY one!
Yikes. She said she doesn't usually get parasites on the first visit either, so I was thrilled and I know it's because I've been doing UNY'S herbs. So, I'm glad I started my program on Saturday instead!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.264 sec, (1)