CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can mms help libido, brain fog, and candida?

Esstee Views: 8,412
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,915,805

Re: Can mms help libido, brain fog, and candida?

RE: Its bleach! plain and simple, bleach.

Interestingly enough, medication comes in numerous forms. And this particular one(oxidant) would fall under the antiseptic class. Likewise, since we find Chlorine Dioxide used in the meat, poultry and fish processing, as well as our drinking water, then it becomes quite obvious that it can be used for purposes other than a bleaching agent.

RE: It kills germs, thats all it does.

Chlorine dioxide has been found to be an effective chemical agent against microbiological activity due to its biocidal characteristics. It has also been found to be a powerful control agent on surface and waterborne pathogens as well as biofilms and various other organisms. ie. In the UK, the (BSRIA) reported that CIO2 was an effective counter agent for Legionella.

Therefore, Chlorine Dioxide does alot more than kill germs.

RE: Those who are lucky enough to get it to the root of the issue may see results...but at what cost to their health?

Having taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in large doses several times per day for over 4 years, I can say without a doubt that it is relatively safe. Granted, there is still the long-term to consider, however, along the immediate time-frame of use(over the years), all of my checkups came back with a clean bill of health across the board(perfect).

Having that... this isn't to say that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement /CDS is the cure all to all problems either. And I think that for the most part, many people realize that. Then again... given the complete lack of interest and cooperation from the FDA, it becomes painfully obvious that products such as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement /CDS are left for the masses to figure for themselves what works and doesn't. Which is likely the main reason why we find so many people trying it on so many things.

In closing I'd state on record that MMS/CDS has definitely saved my life personally. And beyond all the Conspiracy theorists and haters out there, I think this is what truly matters most in the end. Which is why it is only fair that those of use who have benefited from this small miracle in life, are justified and motivated to share what we've benefited from with others in need(SEE: human compassion).

NB. Here's an interesting experiment for a person of your caliber. Take 10ml of CDS @ 3000PPM and dilute it with 100ml of water. Then try placing different items/materials in the solution for various amounts of time. Observe and record your findings. Which items became bleached as a result of oxidation? - I think you'll be quite surprised at your results. -

PS. Despite the fact, that I enjoy sharing my experiences and POV with others, I think it's worth mentioning that you repeatedly break the rules of this forum by debating and challenging people in the support forum. - The short of it is, that most people simply aren't interested in engaging with you in the debate forum. - And more importantly... where they should have the right to have troll free discussions in the support forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)