CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reading all these, plus the links

jboy7185 Views: 1,676
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,916,328

Re: Reading all these, plus the links

Where can I get the SYL manual she mentioned? i probably need something like that. I try to bookmark info I use a lot cause I will forget it right away.

I know it says to do at least 2 weeks Bowel Cleanse with liver flush, so you don't need a month. Helpful to be taking the IF2 when flushing to soak up toxins released during the flush.

CE's aren't that bad, the big flush(all the oil and stuff) is what scared me. I did 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 2T of juiced ginger, 1T of epsom salt. Went to sleep. Coffee-Enema in the morning, Coffee-Enema that evening.

I did Castor oil packs, ACV(few tbspn), and olive oil/lemon juice/garlic everyday for a week or so. Then also some CE's. Then my liver flush.

Pretty foggy right now, forgot what else I was gonna say. I have my ups and my downs. If I was working at full mental capacity without all these toxins and drugs ruining this brain, I would be amazing at this. I used to be smart! haha.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)