CureZone   Log On   Join
IF#2? Re: IF1 for too long?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
unyquity Views: 1,700
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,916,233

IF#2? Re: IF1 for too long?

jboy, I've got a post started to you (but haven't had a chance to finish it). PI apparently doesn't know about your benzo history/withdrawal....although he's doing a GREAT job sharing good information and being helpful! (Don't you have a SYL manual of your own?)

Why are you trying (again!) to take IF#2? Everytime you take it, the charcoal/bentonite in the IF#2 lowers your benzo plasma level and you post all manner of symptoms/reactions until you restabilize.

DUDE! I know you're compromised (and your memory has been smacked around by the benzos), but I'm going to keep repeating what I've been repeating from the 'get go'...YOU CANNOT USE IF#2 DURING BENZO WITHDRAWAL!***

***The only way you can use IF#2 when cutting benzos, is to start using the IF#2 as one of your 'dose cuts' (because the charcoal/bentonite WILL suck up at least 1/10 of your daily dosage). It is always best to start the IF#2 when stabilizing at the beginning of the withdrawal, and 'stabilize over the IF#2'. When working in the IF#2 (by using IF#2 as a 'dose cut'), you also would need to stay *extremely consistent* with the amount of IF#2 ingested (and times of the day you take it), as well as spacing those timed doses optimally around your valium dosage...keeping a daily log and account of any/all reactions and difficulties and altering dosages (or amounts) to compensate.

jboy, I love you to the moon & back again, but of all the extreme attributes you have, "consistency" is NOT one of them! Nor is "keeping track" :) Everytime you've taken IF#2 (or bentonite, or charcoal), it's always followed by 'reaction posts'.

I've got to go finish my own CE, do some more stuff to take care of me (and Rocky) and then get some other posts answered.

You know what? Before there was IF#2, there were bazillions of people that healed themselves naturally without IF#2! So stop thinking you're screwed, and start consistently doing all the things you can be doing to support your healing)...if you need a list:

--daily liver herbs
--daily CE's (CE's *increase* peristalsis and *increase* bile flow...which also increases and strengthens peristalsis)
--a full Liver Flush AT LEAST every two weeks (always most successful if prefaced by a 5-day liver cleanse...be SURE to read this asap: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1420146#i)

If you've got questions, list them...and I'll do my best to get you answers.

Blessings,

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (2)