CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling depressed after my first colonic yesterday.

SillyLily Views: 7,715
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,915,229

Re: Feeling depressed after my first colonic yesterday.

Thanks for your reply. :) Makes a lot of sense. I had a hunch that it was what you're saying, I just needed some reassurance, especially since I couldn't find an answer on my beloved Google! It's hard to think clearly when you're going through so many emotions.

I did feel better the day following, but I was still seeing lots of mucous in my stool. I do think it upset the Candida because a small yeast infection flared up down there, and that's what happens to me when I really kill some off. I think my last release of gunk was yesterday, I had so much mucous in one small stool... there was even blood. My stools look normal now, and I'm back to feeling normal. Not as normal as a normal person lol, but as normal as a person with severe Candida can feel. :)

I don't really notice any positive changes, but then again it will take a series of colonics for me. However, I do notice that I have an easier time digesting my quinoa and pumpkin seeds!

Honestly, I would suggest a series of colonics for anyone with Candida. Especially frequent coffee enemas, it really helps get the bad gunk out! It also helps with your liver, which is overburdened with trying to filter out so much toxins. Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.594 sec, (1)