CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: VERY CLEAR PHOTOS FROM HERNE TO ASCARILLENA YOU MAY BE RIGHT...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 13,876
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,943

Re: VERY CLEAR PHOTOS FROM HERNE TO ASCARILLENA YOU MAY BE RIGHT...

i have the same thing but i have the sores (cutaneous larva migrans all on my inner thighs, on my breast, on my face. I had no idea what it was but i was convinced that it wasn't normal... not ingrown hairs. I went to the doctor and she said she thought it was in my lungs. I took a 3 day dose of mebendazole with no results that i noticed. I am on day 3 of a second dose and i think they my be dying off but i don't know. I feel very weak and achy. They are coming out of my nose, my skin, and i am coughing them up. I wear dentures and i found them all in my top denture. My skin is so bad i hope it will heal with little scarring... if i can get it to clear up. She also gave me scabies cream to hopefully help get rid of them in my skin, and Silver sulfadiazine cream to help the sores. I think i got it from walking barefoot in the yard, getting the cutaneous larva migrans in my foot or ankle, and spread it all over with scrating. The worms i find look exactly like tapeworm, one end the obvious mouth end. And I also am taking 3 different Antibiotics . If anyone knows how to cure this completely... especially the skin legions... please help. i think i have it really bad in my skin, so many places, and they hurt. i want them out of me, completely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.219 sec, (1)