CureZone   Log On   Join
Is there anyone beating Candida and not following a strict diet? I don't know what to do.

SillyLily Views: 10,849
Published: 7 years ago

Is there anyone beating Candida and not following a strict diet? I don't know what to do.

I've been on the anti-Candida diet since about November of last year. Though I'm pretty sure I've had Candida overgrowth for years and years, thanks to non-stop Antibiotics amongst other things. But I do not feel as if my Candida was as bad before starting the diet as it is now. I don't feel this is from die-off. I look extremely unhealthy. I'm down to 107 lbs and dropping (dropped 15+ lbs since starting), despite reaching my calorie count, and I'm 5'6. I now look older than I am. I feel like I can't be healthy on this diet, I sure don't feel healthy. And how can you rid yourself of Candida if you yourself are not getting what it needs to be healthy?

About half of my hair has fallen out or broken off (it was thin to begin with), but my hair has no problem growing in undesirable places, my eyesight is worse, dark under-eye circles, large pores, clogged pores, blackheads, my Acne does not heal and I'm left with a bunch of scarring, my stretch marks from my growth spurt years ago are now x5 more noticeable. I wish I was being exaggerative. I finally got the money to see a naturopath about 2 weeks and my Candida is a 3+ out of 4 being the worst. Systemic Candida. Go figure. I've been following the diet to a T - NO fruits, little to no grains or seeds (I have a problem digesting them anyway - have digestive problems with almond butter and even avocados now as well which is how I used to get a lot of my calories), lots of vegetables and organic meat. Coconut oil, Oregano, lots of water, lots of garlic, onions, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, cayenne pepper, probiotics, Bentonite, yoga, Epsom Salt baths, digestive enzymes. I'm starting Nystatin soon, IV treatments (Hydrogen Peroxide, Diflucan, Glutathione), and I'm just now starting enemas and colonics. I'm also thinking about purchasing a portable sauna or at least signing up for a gym membership that has one. Hopefully this naturopath's protocol works out because I'm spending a small fortune on it and am feeling guilty about it since my family is on the verge of losing this house. But I don't think I can stand to see myself lose another pound. I look disgusting with no clothes on, I don't feel like a woman anymore. I sometimes want to cry at the sight of myself, and I sometimes do, my health has gone downhill along with my looks and fast. I'm quickly losing hope and am feeling hopeless. As I catch myself saying a lot lately, I'm too young to be feeling this old.

So is there anyone beating Candida and not following a strict diet? Why is all of this happening to me? I need some insight, guidance, advice, suggestions, something please.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)