CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling depressed after my first colonic yesterday.

SillyLily Views: 7,786
Published: 7 years ago

Feeling depressed after my first colonic yesterday.

Hello all,
Wednesday I did my first coffee enema and felt great afterwards. Thursday I went in to get a professional colonic (cleansing the entire length of the colon). And boy, did it get a LOT of gunk out! I didn't see the tube everything was being passed through, but the lady let me know what she was seeing and when. My boyfriend of 5 years was there too and watching (bless his heart)! There were lots and lots and LOTS of mucous, stringy thingies, white foam (what she said was Candida), hardened stool, simply gas, and she said she might've even saw a couple of parasites. I've had a test done for Candida and parasites about a month ago, on a scale of 1-4 (4 being the worst), my Candida is at a 3+. And this is after being on the anti-Candida diet for 4+ months. parasites are at a 1. Anyway, she cleansed my body for almost an hour. Then I went to the restroom and released what was left, which looked like a bunch of clear and yellow and green mucous. I felt better immediately, although sort of weak feeling. But definitely MUCH lighter, physically and mentally. When I got home, I drank a bunch of water and some with electrolytes. I also took a pill of Ultimate Flora's 50 Billion probiotic. I then took a nap because I felt groggy.
Throughout the course of the day, I released more gunk every time I went to the restroom. When night rolled around, I was feeling more down (than usual). I was also feeling extremely irritated. If I were to describe it, I felt as if my body was stuffed and overflowing with negative emotions, circulating throughout my whole body. I flipped out on my boyfriend and said some mean things I shouldn't have. I threw a huge sobbing fit for about an hour, I kicked at the wall with frustration (this is a totally new behavior...), I just felt so stressed and depressed with my life. I didn't fall asleep until 4am.
This morning I wanted to sleep all day, I'm still feeling down in the dumps. I don't know if all of this is completely irrelevant to the colonic I got done yesterday or not. But whatever it is, I want out of it. Any insight would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)