CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: groan..this topic is one that weighs me down

jboy7185 Views: 1,202
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,914,780

Re: groan..this topic is one that weighs me down

I agree everyone's diet should be catered to the individual and not follow some generalized plan. I also eat way too much salt, I have my Sea Salt I put it on just about everything. Usually if the taste it too strong I think my body is saying it's had enough, otherwise I crave more.

I can't go full vegan, my body is already low on proteins so I eat organic ground dark turkey.

I should be eating more veggies, I really just get no satisfaction from them. I do not enjoy broccoli or anything. I take my superfood but I still should be eating veggies.

You're lucky you can still have coffee! I struggle with fatigue, would love some coffee. and the occasional beer would be amazing! Muffins of some sort would be amazing as well.

I try to drink my juice soon, but usually i make a gallon at a time so sometimes it'll take 48 hours. I havent made it lately cause the last time I got bad reactions possibly from the sugary stuff I put in(green apple, carrots)

Anyways, was just trying to see what other people ate and are doing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.312 sec, (1)