CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodoral 12.5mg questions/PCOS

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

High PPM Silver Facts
Smaller Particles means the fastest penetration into viruses and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

High PPM Silver Facts
Smaller Particles means the fastest penetration into viruses and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

just thinking Views: 1,911
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,914,349

Re: Iodoral 12.5mg questions/PCOS

As you search you will find many mentions of basic support -- good salt, clean water, vit C, magnesium, vit b complex, in addition to the selenium and boron. If memory serves, women with PCOS tend towards insulin insensitivity. If you haven't already, strongly consider going wheat-free.

http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2012/02/take-more-fiber/

“Take more fiber”

Amy posted this story:

I am writing to let you know that I owe you my life. I read your book, quit wheat, and felt a noticeable improvement after just three weeks.

I have suffered from autonomic dysfunction, POTS [Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome], IBS [Irritable Bowel Syndrome], migraine, fibromyalgia, obesity, high triglyerides, PCOS [Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome], and even ovarian cancer.

I went to an allergist asking for a wheat blood test, as my primary care doctor”s suggestion to curing my diarrhea was to “Take more fiber – here are some Citrucel samples.” I just got the call back that my IgA results were indicative of celiac (even three weeks after wheat suspension.)

I have so many mixed emotions right now . . . Firstly, relief that I finally know what’s wrong with me. Secondly, overwhelming gratitude for your work. Thirdly, rage that none of the 6 doctors I have seen over the past 5 years have EVER suggested celiac even though all the clinical indicators were there. Fourthly, tremendous sadness at the “what ifs . . . ” over my father. He died in 2009 of complications of heart disease, autoimmune diseases (polymyositis, inclusive body myositis), diabetes, lactose intolerance . . . ) – WHAT IF he knew he had celiac. WHAT IF we could have saved him??????

Thank you ——— I now want to shift my life”s work to helping others.

In one respect, Amy is lucky: She was able to obtain a diagnosis via an appropriate antibody test (likely a transglutaminase IgA antibody). Most of us with various forms of wheat intolerance will NOT have a positive antibody test pointing at wheat, but can still have life-threatening wheat intolerances, complete health turnarounds with wheat elimination, no less than the transformation Amy experienced.

Nonetheless, for every one person like Amy who is diagnosed with celiac disease, there are nine more don’t know they have it but suffer with various misdiagnoses, suffer silently, or end up with a non-celiac form of the disease, such as cerebellar ataxia, peripheral neuopathy, type 1 diabetes, or gastrointestinal cancer in some form.

Note: Amy’s polycystic ovarian syndrome and ovarian cancer cannot be directly blamed on wheat consumption, but wheat does make the phenomenon, such as insulin resistance, surrounding polycystic ovaries worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.267 sec, (2)