CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can mms help libido, brain fog, and candida?

Esstee Views: 8,458
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,914,433

Re: Can mms help libido, brain fog, and candida?

The answer is "Yes"

And the reason for that is where CDS works on the very same principal as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (chlorine dioxide). however, unlike Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , CDS has proven to be better based on the lack of: nausea, taste, electrolyte imbalances and/or diarrhea. - hens better in ever way conceivable. (see)

Having said that, the only difference in performance that I could find between CDS and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was with the dosage calculations. IE: the theoretical calculation for CDS which is 3000PPM is typically: 1 ml CDS = 3 drops MMS. However in practice, I've found that this didn't quite work out as it ended-up be more along the lines of 1 ml = 1.5 to 2 drops respectively.

As for your final statement(made me laugh btw). My "agenda" as you put it, is to give back and help others in the same way that I was helped when I found myself with nowhere left to turn with illness. Which may or may not seem logical to some people(hrm), but... there is a great deal of goodness in extending undeserved kindness toward others. - you should try it sometime. ;)

JohnBee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)