CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi there Affliction

GodSeeker30 Views: 1,777
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,913,754

Hi there Affliction

Hi there Affliction,
Godseeker30 here. Heya:) Well, thankfully, I do have 1 best friend who's stood by my side, before I got this malodour body odour, however he doesn't apparently smell it, which I'm not surprised, because some people just can't, while others can lol. It's strange I know, but people are like that rofl. Regarding trying to live a normal social life, I wouldn't say we can live a normal social life, but more so, learn how to overcome the challenges of being made fun of or harrassed, whether that be outside or at the job and learn to develop, a thick skin, against people who mistreat us lol. I know I've had too, but what has really helped me, is my faith in God, knowing that whatever comes my way, that He will give me the strength and courage to face my accusers or attackers lol. It has worked for me so far and I know, it will continue to work for me, as long as I seek God out daily for help and strength :) Umm, regarding the other questions, yes I do go out and no, it's not easy, but because I'm a born again believer and I have a relationship with Christ, having that relationship with Christ defintely helps alot!! I know that, my family and friends may try their best to encourage me, but sometimes, which is alot of the times, that encouragement, just isn't enough lol. That's where i find, my faith and trusting in Christ comes in handy, because it's my extra support line so to speak, so that when I don't have anyone to turn too, I can turn to God because, He's always listening and always there. That's what I've found has helped me, in dealing with this fecal body odour the last few months:D If you are not born again or do not have any interest in religion, that's fine, it's a personal choice everyone has to make in their lives, but if your looking for an additional alternative, I would recommend some self help books, on overcoming challenges, just as an idea. I hope this helps, sorry I cannot be of much help, just can only say, what has worked for me so far :D Take care, hang in there and God bless.

Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)