CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions I sent to Humaworm, will post answers here too

bharata Views: 1,367
Published: 10 years ago

Questions I sent to Humaworm, will post answers here too

Below I have posted the email that I just sent to Humaworm. I think the questions that I asked may be someone else's questions someday so I plan to post the reply here as well. In the meantime, if any of you experienced Humawormers believe you know the answer to the questions below please feel free to share your experience.

Thanks!

Hello! Thank you so much for the reply to the questions I had before ordering. For the record I want to say that we received our products very quickly, they smelled very fresh, the capsules look very full and we have no complaints. It has been a little over 24 hours since we started taking our Humaworm. So far, it feels very good, like it is doing some very good things inside. There has been warmth in various parts of my body such has my face. I feel a bit more tired than normal and more weak as well but it feels like there is healing going on.

I am writing you with 4 questions:

1) I would like to confirm that is OK to take the Hu-Mana-Tea at the very same moment as the Humaworm with no time in-between. Do I have that right? The Hu-Mana-Tea won't neutralize the Humaworm?

2) Can I open the Humaworm capsules into a glass of water (or Hu-Mana-Tea) and take it that way? I sometime find undissolved capsules (of other products) floating in the toilet.

3) Is it OK to take any other herbal substances during this month of Humaworm? Such as ginger tea or Milk Thistle?

My wife and I normally take a digestive aid called, "Digestion GB" (for pancreatic insufficiency) along with another product called "Betain HCL" (for low stomach acid).
Since beginning the Humaworm we have been not taking those two supplements but our digestion has down hill.
We have both been experiencing a some regurgitation and burping and all the other symptoms related to low stomach acid and lack of enzymes.
I assume the HCL is fine to take with meals, but I am specifically wondering about the Milk Thistle and Turmeric extracts.
I believe they both enhance the livers ability to neutralize toxins and I am worried that the parasite eliminating compounds in the Humaworm may be neutralized before they have a chance to do their work.
What is your recommendation? The ingredients of the supplement are listed below.

4) Also, is it possible that the reason my pancreas, liver, adrenals and stomach and intestines all failed at once several years ago and have never fully recovered (despite superior nutrition and appropriate supplementation) is because of some kind of parasite infestation? All my blood tests over the last few years show signs of infection (high eosinophils for one thing) but the nutritionist/chiropractor that I was working with determined that the infection was not in my intestines with a GI Effects (DNA type) stool analysis from Metamettrix.

Our usual 2 capsule dose contains:

"n·zimes"                            320 mg.    (plant enzymes that are effective through a wide range of pHs)
   -lipase 6,000 FIP-
   -protease 16,000 HUT-
   -amylase 600 DU-
ox bile extract (bovine)         450 mg.
taurine                                500 mg.
milk thistle extract (fruit)       300 mg.
turmeric extract (root)           200 mg.
vitamin C                              40 mg.

Thank you VERY MUCH for you time...

Wishing you Endless Peace,
(real name removed)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)