I'm sorry to hear about your struggle. A few questions:
1) What is your diet like?
2) How much water are you drinking per day?
3) How many hours of sleep do you get?
Here are my comments and what has helped me:
1) I stopped drinking milk.
2) I stopped eating foods that contain gluten and eat grains that have no gluten like quinoa.
3) I drink half my body weight in oz. of water.
4) I drink greens (vegetable) juices.
5) I sleep at least 8 hours per night.
6) I exercise daily.
7) I took full body hormone acupuncture to balance my hormones (helped a lot).
8) I take 1 tablespoon of fish oil and 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil everyday.
9) I take a fiber supplement daily (chia seeds).
10) The last thing I added to my supplementation was taking 4-7 grams Vitamin B5 (stopped mt face from getting oily causing rarely any breakouts to happen).
11) I also exfoliate daily.
I rarely even breakout for the past year. If you have any questions just ask me.