CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Rashes - any suggestions for treatment?

jameskep37 Views: 2,576
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,910,914

Re: Candida Rashes - any suggestions for treatment?

Your blood pressure needs to be higher than 90 to not feel lethargic. I like to be at least 120 125ish. I feel much better when im at that range. You might need to supp with more sodium. Biofeedback told me i had a foot long worm. I dismissed biofeedback. I wouldnt rely on a dentist or iriodology to determine your overall health conditions. I would get more reliable testing done. If malic acid causes constipation avoid it.  I dont see malic acid working that well for candida.  Wormwood is more designed for parasites. Essiac( has rhubarb in it) i would hold off until you get your electrolytes/gut in more balance. Some herbs are diurectics and can cause drop in electrolyte levels. Ive learned this the hard way.

I would suggest doing the mccombs plan/diet and start off with candida force. Try doing some coconut oil...that will help with your metabolism/might help with your candida.

Do some solid testing. Jeff mccombs has some good suggestions on labwork. Use his search engine/ candida forum search engine and type in rashes and see what has worked/not worked for others.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.844 sec, (1)