CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I have hope that MMS will help me with Candida and other illnesses?

Esstee Views: 1,444
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,909,481

Re: Should I have hope that MMS will help me with Candida and other illnesses?

I have been suffering from a serious of ailments for the last 10+ years. Mainly sinusitis, sever back pain, fatigue, skin rash, and digestive problems. For the past 2 months I've been working very hard w/ the Candida Diet and cleansing w/ Humaworm, Humacleanse, Candex and other herbs. I am certainly seeing what appears to be a lot of Candida being expelled from my system but I have yet to see any improvement in my symptoms. I just ordered some Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and am really hoping this will 'kickstart' my relief and be a real 'miracle'. Is this realistic or should I just stick with the cleansing programs and hope for the best?

Hello!

This is likely too late to help, but I think most all of your symptoms(save the back pain) are consistent with Candidas.

Having said that, based on my own research, I wasn't able to find any substantial evidence(from testimonials etc) that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement would have any significant impact on Candidas. Though I did read a few interesting theories on the potential for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to help reduce toxin loads in the blood which are caused by the Candidas itself. Which apparently is one of the main causes of fatigue and a compromised imune system with Candidas sufferers.

PS. I've read countless reports and claims that Candidas is a very low/slow healing process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)