CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Rashes - any suggestions for treatment?

jameskep37 Views: 2,546
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,910,831

Re: Candida Rashes - any suggestions for treatment?

Electrolytes...Blood pressure is too low---need more sodium.† Blood pressure too high less sodium--more potassium. Low sodium levels seem to affect me more than anything because most foods contain plenty of potassium. Although too much sodium can cause potassium imbalances(sodium/potassium pump)† Magnesium might be a little hard to come by but I try to rely on diet for magnesium. Not a big fan of hard to digest mineral supps. Can be hard on a weakened GI tract.

Sounds like you might have been doing too much cleansing at once causing too much toxins/inflammation to be released at once. Might be the reason why your rashes got worst.† The malic acid might have inflammed your gut too much causing too much mucus production leading to more constipation.

She suggested wormwood? Have you been tested for parasites? Parasite herbs can be harsh on the Gi tract. I wouldnt do parasite cleanse unless I had more confirmation. Global health products did nothing for me.

Curability had a few topical recommendations. Have you tried those?

The consistent rashes definetly sound like some sort of immune/gut imbalances. Candida? Do you have bad reactions to anti-fungals? Does sugar cause head fog/bloating?

Mccombs plan is a good place to start. You might have to modify some of his diet depending on your individual situation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.719 sec, (1)