CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who is regarded the best healer in the world?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
stimpy99 Views: 5,997
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,909,757

Re: Who is regarded the best healer in the world?

I have also been reading a lot on Andreas Moritz . He seems very knowledgeable, but I think he says as long as you do the Liver Flushes all of you health problems will go away . (along with diet, eating/sleeping habits, etc) I have done 6 Liver Flushes so far and I have also been seeing a holistic dentist that does kinesiology and I just recently saw an iridologist. It's weird, I have gotten better in some areas, but not in others. I have rashes all over my body right now and itch like crazy. Some of my terrible original symptoms are gone, but I have a ton of others now. Both the dentist and iridologist had said I have terrible adrenal stress and thyroid issues, now I don't know if that was caused by the candida?? I believe I have had candida for a really long time, and as long as I can remember my pupils have always been big (according to the iridologist this is a sign of adrenal stress). Sorry to go off on a tangent, and I am kind of in the middle of all 3. The iridologist recommended some other supplements the dentist did not, which I am going to start taking. She also recommended that I don't do a Liver Flush for another 2-3 months because I am over working my body. I started my "detoxing" last April and started off with a ton of colonics, it was a start but I still wasn't getting better. All I know is this has been a long journey and I sure hope I am heading in the right direction (which I feel like I am, but it's taking forever).

If your problems are from Antibiotics , that is what also started this for me. I know how you feel, I went to the ER and I thought it was my liver and they said it is all in my head and I need to figure out why I have anxiety and they gave me an iv with some anxiety medicine and sent me home. My doc said I was fine, but I sure as hell was not fine.

Ok sorry for the long story, but I guess my suggestion is to try maybe a few different kinesiologists and collaberate between the 2, along with liver flushind and colonics. I like the idea that the guy above posted on Su-jok, I am going to check that out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.723 sec, (1)